Our laboratory focuses on the development of new chemical tools for the study and manipulation of protein-protein interactions and for the detection and treatment of hypoxia in cancer. In order to support these broad interests, we engage in the discovery and development of new chemical reactions and chemical biology tools. Please see our Research page for more information.
- We welcome our newest postdoc Sanghyeon Lee and undergrad Robert Scott.
- We showed that the hydroamination works on push-pull-activated linear alkynes in our recent Angewandte paper!
- Check out our lab's paper describing a new bioorthogonal hydroamination reaction in JACS!
- Our paper on hypoxia-responsive prodrugs and imaging agents is out on ACS Central Science!
- Conrad Wahl has joined our lab as a research tech.
- Elaine Fowler has joined our lab as a postdoctoral research fellow.
- We welcome postdocs Aimee Son, Yingtang Ning, Dahye Kang, and Samuel Perry.
- Welcome to postdoctoral fellow Dr. Xiaopeng Yin.
- CCB graduate student James Siriwongsup has decided to join our lab.
- We have been awarded a grant by the Ellison Foundation.
- We are excited to have been awarded our first major NIH grant, the 2018 NIH Director's New Innovator Award!
- More great news as the Claudia Adams Barr Foundation has decided to fund our research.
- We received funding through the William F. Milton Fund award.
- We thank the Karin Grunebaum Cancer Research Foundation for research funding!
- We welcome postdoctoral fellow Dr. Sheldon Cheung to the group.