We currently have postdoctoral fellow and research technician positions open. Please see our Careers page for more details.
Our laboratory focuses on the development of new chemical tools for the study and manipulation of protein-protein interactions and for the detection and treatment of hypoxia in cancer. In order to support these broad interests, we engage in the discovery and development of new chemical reactions and chemical biology tools. Please see our Research page for more information.
- We welcome postdocs Aimee Son, Yingtang Ning, and Dahye Kang.
- Welcome to postdoctoral fellow Dr. Xiaopeng Yin.
- CCB graduate student James Siriwongsup has decided to join our lab.
- We have been awarded a grant by the Ellison Foundation.
- We are excited to have been awarded our first major NIH grant, the 2018 NIH Director's New Innovator Award!
- More great news as the Claudia Adams Barr Foundation has decided to fund our research.
- We received funding through the William F. Milton Fund award.
- We thank the Karin Grunebaum Cancer Research Foundation for research funding!
- Our lab continues to grow with the addition of Dr. Gang Shan.
- We welcome postdoctoral fellow Dr. Sheldon Cheung to the group.